2007年4月7日 星期六

最近聽,陳綺貞


在書店“發現”陳綺貞的新單曲Pussy,最近都在聽,很好聽。

主唱:陳綺貞
作曲:陳綺貞
填詞:陳綺貞
編曲:陳綺貞

歌詞
I had a cat
Something pretty
Something small
Something naive
Won’t tell you lies
Won’t ask you why

I love my cat
Something really…
Something bigger
Something guilty
It takes your time
It takes your trust
So easy

I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyone

I saw a cat
Without the social lines
Without a good day
Without an eclipse
Nobody helps me
Like I did to my little pussy
Give a hand to anyoneAnyone, anyone…

Pussy結他譜

2 則留言:

  1. you like cheer chan, radiohead haaa~ nice picks~

    you may like this one too~

    Damien Rice - The Animals Were Gone
    He has some other awsome songs as well~

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJaPxJKhYU

    回覆刪除
  2. narcissus :
    感謝推介,不錯啊!

    回覆刪除

無恥超能力

我們身邊總會出現一些很厲害的人,他們在任何情況之下,都可以突然插嘴,講一段自己的經歷,而且必然比原本在發言的人更厲害,大家永遠不會知道當中內容是真還是假,但這傢伙總是不甘示弱,每次都要搶著說話,務求要成為焦點。 不久之後,你會發現這些人不但見多識廣,有很多厲害的經歷,他們還會主動...